From:
Power & Motoryacht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 14:31:37 -0400
If there is anyone in the Ft. Lauderdale/Pompano Bch area of Florida that
is interested in a new baby, please e-mail me.

The person is moving July 27 to Brazil, cannot take the baby "Dena".  She
is a MF baby from Pet Supermarket.  She is 3 months old.  Has not had her
additional vaccinations.  I'm unsure of the coloring since I've only spoken
to her over the phone.  She says she's light with no mask and darker legs,
I'm guessing a young blaze since most of Pet Supermarket's around her seem
to have mostly those.

Please let me know.

Dona in S. Florida