From:
SASSY COLLINS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 1996 01:01:39 -0400
-- [ From: Sassy Collins * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

Well I just wanted to write, and let everyone know that I just got a
dark sable.  I haven't named her.  I got her yesterday afternoon.  She
is 6 months old.  Cute as a button, and has LOTS of energy, and quite a
bite!  OUCH!  She left teeth marks. She has never been taught the rights
and wrongs YET!  I'm sure Cory and Gus will teach her quickly!

I held her in the pet store in the beginning of the summer.  I never
thought I'd go back and get her.  Hmmph.  I'm glad I did.  She's gonna
get a good life, and well I better go rescue the cat's food now.  DOOKS

The Ferret Clan
Cory, Gus, and Myst?