From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2010 16:45:42 -0400
Summer is flying by and so is the deadline to purchase tickets for the
Support Our Shelters Summer raffle which ends this Wednesday, July
14!!!! Each ticket purchase directly helps ferrets in need by providing
medical assistance, food, Melatonin, etc. for shelters across the
country. Would $5 help a shelter? Probably not. But banding together
your $5 with 100 other people can save furry lives!

So it's last call to beat the heat and try your luck at winning one or
these super cool prizes -- like gifts for you AND your furkids, a new
cage, quality handmade bedding, ferret cache pots, trinkets, cutting
edge toys, gift certificates, a handmade ferret quilt and many, many
more prizes. So check out our blog at:

http://www.supportourshelters.blogspot.com/

Support Our Shelters' Summer 2010 raffle will run from May 18 until
July 14. The lucky winning tickets will be drawn by Bill Gruber.
Winners will be notified by email or phone, and announced by July 17.

Tickets cost just $1 each, or six for $5. You can allocate your tickets
any way you want! Your ticket numbers will be provided to you shortly
after your purchase.

Use Google Checkout to purchase tickets. Or, you can send a check
payable to Support Our Shelters to this address:

Support Our Shelters
c/o Lisa Oestereich
10010 Markham St.
Silver Spring, MD 20901

If you send a check, remember to include your email address or a phone
number! Please also NOTE THE NUMBER/S # OF THE PRIZE(S) you are
entering for! Checks must be received by SOS on or before June 10.

Dooks and Dances for helping the shelter kids,

Susann Thiel & Lisa Oestereich
Support Our Shelters

IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT SHIPPING!! - The cost of shipping beyond U.S.
borders is increasingly expensive and may be prohibitive for some of
our prize donors. Therefore, we regret that we can only pay for
shipping to the point in the U.S. that is closest to your destination.
For example, if you are located in Toronto and win a prize, we can pay
the postal fees to Buffalo, N.Y. and you will be asked to cover the
difference. We ask prize winners outside the United States to be aware
of this before purchasing tickets, and we are very grateful for your
understanding.