From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 1995 09:29:26 -0400
Farrah running around the house with a chocolate easter egg stuck in her
teeth reminded me of some ferrets I used to have:

When Otto and Eric were still quite small, I was still discovering what
sorts of human food they liked.  One day Otto crawled into my lap to get at
the yogurt I was just finishing.  I set him down on the floor, and held out
the empty container (a "yoplait" type, larger on the bottom than the top).
He licked all around the edges, and then cautiously poked his head partway
inside.  I saw that it wasn't a tight fit or anything, so in a fit of
mischieviousness, I tapped the container and it popped onto his head.  He
was stock still for a moment, then started racing backwards, flinging his
head from left to right, dooking madly (which sounded pretty funny inside
the yogurt cup).  After a couple of tries, he flung the cup off (all that
was holding it on was the directionality of his fur).  The other ferret,
Eric, then came up and licked the yogurt off his face.

-anon.