From:
Karen Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 00:29:19 -0800
Hello to all of you!

I have had a very emotional day corresponding with many other ferret
loving people throughout the states and am ending my day, as usual,
with the reading of the fml. I was so moved by some of the posts that I
just wanted to ask all of you to please take a moment and look around
at all the wonderful people that surround you. Despite frustration
voiced in the posts, all caused by DM's inexcusable behavior and our
inability to fix this overnight, please be aware of and never forget
the loving hearts that are behind every one of the posts that appear. I
just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you for sharing your wonderful
stories. AND send my heartfelt sympathies to those who are suffering
the loss of a loved one. And thank you for everything you do to make
our lives and the lives of our fuzzies a better one!!

Karen & kids

--
Karen Young
Ferret Affair