From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 May 1996 09:40:41 -0600
I love it -- "Another fuzzie took me home from the mall." HA HA HA HA HA.

It sounds like Cedric is very jealous of Alexander.  I think you are doing
the right thing by separating them so this littly bitty Alexander doesn't
get hurt.  But don't worry; ferrets grow pretty fast.  He'll get bigger
before you know it and he'll fight back much better then.  In fact, Cedric
won't even know what hit him.  Meanwhile, it may help to pay equal attention
to both of them so Cedric doesn't feel abandoned.  They'll probably be best
buds before you know it.

Linda