From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 05:37:20 -0500
Teriyakis' fur started thinning out last week, but I don't think its
adrenal.  I lost Nikki because of adrenal problems, so I know what to look
for.  She is thinning on her stomach, it looks like just guard hairs there,
and also going up her side from her stomach to her back, like circling her
waist.  What would be causing this?  She is currently on prednisone for
Lymphoma.

Sue
Teriyaki