From:
Pennie Hay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 16:45:51 +0000
I want to thank all of you for the advice that's been given. My vet
recommended that Oz be fed baby food with a little ensure. But if I
shouldn't give Oz the pedialite because of the sugar, then wouldn't
the ensure hurt him as well. Is this why he's not responding? He's
lethargic, will not eat and extremely thin. Do i change out the
pedialyte and ensure and just mix everything with water? I've gotten
a lot of advice and it's become quite confusing. I'm afraid he's not
going to make it. Help!

-Pennie