From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 21:06:07 -0800
I hope that by this time, everyone has written their letters to the
appropriate parties in support of the USDA proposal.  This proposal
gains strength with every letter written and the more letters that get
sent in, the better!

Every person who loves a ferret should be backing this proposal.  Please,
I encourage you to sit down and get those letters written.  And while
you're at it, why don't you make a few extra copies to give to your
friends, family and co-workers?  The letters do not have to come from
ferrets owners.  They can come from anyone!

Make some copies, tell your friends and family how important this
effort is.  Anyone who cares about animals should be able to see what a
excellent proposal this is!  If you print up the letters and have the
envelopes already stamped and addressed, all they need to do is sign it.
If we each set a goal to get the signatures of at least 5 other people,
we can make a difference!  (10 would be even better!)

Make copies and take them to you Vet!  Make enough for the vet tech's
too!  The more letters that get sent, the better!!!

For complete details of the USDA Proposal and the addresses to send the
letters, please visit the International Ferret Congress website at:
www.ferretcongress.org

Thank you everyone!  Together, we can make a difference!!

Judy Cooke
Co-Director IFC