Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 04:31:47 -0800
Oh Marie, how well I know what you are going through.  Add to that only
one of my fuzzys is an excellent mouser so that was no help except for
the occasional pantry mouse.  Three words for you dear.  Get a cat.  I
did the traps.  I was heartbroken every time I had to remove a little
corpse from them.  Any type of poison or even sticky trap was out of the
question.  I think the sticky traps are just cruel.  Some of you may
remember that I rescued my Maggie May, a pregnant kitty with no where to
go last year.  She and her son Sam ( the one that was sickly) are now
permanent residents and the word is out in mice land to avoid my house at
all costs.  I have not seen or heard one since the chill set in.  Even
more fascinating was watching Maggie with the kittens.  When they reached
a few weeks old she started to teach them how to hunt by kicking a mouse
around for awhile and then giving it to them.  Absolutely fascinating.
When Maggie arrived there was interesting inter action with the
fuzzbutts.  You can check the archives to read about it.  Probably in
February or March 2002 issues.

Take care and good luck

Hating those meeces to peeces.

Kim and da kids

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Ask me how you can virtually eliminate the need for veterinary dental
visits.