Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2009 22:28:04 EST
I am hoping all you wise and experienced ferret people will have a
solution to my problem. I have two big beautiful 6 month old boys.
They have been wonderfully perfect since day one. Little box trained
right away, never nipped. Sweet as can be. BUT! one of them likes to
toss ALL the food out of the bowls. As much as I hate the mess in the
cage I could tolerate it, except it doesn't end on the bottom of the
cage, it ends on the floor. So after the food fight is over there is
no food left in the cage.

Anyone have any ideas?

Robin Jones