From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2005 07:16:32 -0400
A very simple solutions to all this is the list organization.  Maybe
"BIG" can put all the advertising down at the bottom of the list.  This
way, those who don't want to see it, can just go part way down and won't
get scrollers cramps.  The ones who want to see it, can continue on.
Maybe we can see what BIG has to say on this idea.

[Moderator's note: We already put forwards from the Ferret Health List
at the bottom, as well off-topic posts, older topics and, yes, the ad
stuff tends to go toward the bottom too, unless there's a new urgent
need.  But if we keep moving classes of posts to the bottom there soon
won't be anything left to go up top :-)   BIG]

It is nice that they have the 2 advertising issues each year, but
frankly, two big deposits in a shelter account will not cut it.  We
need ongoing money.  For example.  I am a small shelter, very small in
comparison to other shelters.  This is what I have spent so far this
year: Medical Bills/Surgeries $3500.00+ (Still working on a couple guys),
Avecon for Testing $200.00+, Food approximately $100 (I get alot of my
food donated from ProPlan), Litter $144.00, Melatoin Implants $100.00,
Prescriptions $322.00.  And that was just in 4 months.  Now multiply that
by 4-6 times more ferrets.  It is extremely costly to run a shelter, and
the bills don't get paid 2 times/year.

So please, bear with us when we post out.  Tolerance of the shelter
postings for money is just as good as a donation!  Big, maybe you can
look at redoing the listings so they are not so bothersome.  Thanks.

Marguerite

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
Ebay Sales to Benefit TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalohaferrets
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm