Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 11:31:25 EST
Hi,

I have been trying to connect to the Rainbow Bridge website
(rainbowbridge.org) for over a week now.  I post a picture and epitaph
for every one of my dearly departed furkids.  I had to let BJ go last
Thursday (12/20), after a year and half battle with IBD.  It ended with
uncontrollable bleeding from the intestines.  I don't want to get into
here, as I posted everything to the FHL.  Suffice it to say, we did
everything we could, including a transfusion to try to save him, but it
was not meant to be.  He was only 4.5 years old.  My only "breeder"
ferret, as opposed to a pet store ferret.  He was a beautiful black
sable and such a lovable ferret.  My only lap ferret.  I miss him
terribly and I would really like to add him to the Rainbow Bridge site,
but there seems to be a problem.

Can anybody e-mail Roger Poore directly and find out what the problem
is? I would really appreciate it.

Also, thanks to Danielle for posting the www.whatonearthcatalog.com
site. I couldn't resist the frisky ferret for $19.99 and ordered one
right away. I hope it helps to perk up Fozzie, who has now lost two best
buddies in two months.  All told, I have lost three ferrets in 9 months,
two of which I had since they were babies.  It was not a good year for
me.  My remaining three are all 6 years old now.  I worry about what
2002 will bring.

Anyway, thanks everybody and Happy New Year!

Dodie in NJ, along with Molly, Fozzie and Angel who are all missing
Kelsey, Gidget, Teddy and now, BJ