From:
Marti Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 1996 18:16:39 -0400
To respond to the person whose ferret loves unsmokes cigarettes, Lucy and
Loosewire do not like to eat them, but Loosewire loves an ashtray with
cigarette butts and ashes in them, he goes to town digging and emptying the
ashtry.

Lucy just loves climbing into my desk wastepaper basket, comes out with the
empty cigarette packages and runs off.  I thought to Loosewires hideyhole,
but while putting clothes away, I pulled out my bottom drawer to my bureau,
and found her hideyhole, and a stash of empty cigarette packages.  One night
she crawled into my purse and climbed out and ran with a full unopened pack,
heading to the couch to slip underneath, but fortunately my daughter caught
her, and returned the pack, with hundrends of tiny teeth marks in the pack.
I would have to wrap scotch tape around the filters since they were riddled
with holes, I found it amusing, but hopefully this will be the one and only
time of retriving a pack riddled with holes by teeth!!

Take care,
Marti Smith
Loosewire and Lucy gives hugs and kisses