From:
Chris and Tara Palaski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:28:41 -0400
Hello

Wanted to give an update on the family of adrenal ferrets I have been
caring for.  Sebastian, the latest to have surgery, is doing very well.
He really misses his family and will be happy to get his staples out!
I want to thank Dr Ruth Heller (aka Dr Ruth) for volunteering her time,
her talent, her clinic, and her supplies to make Sebastian's surgery a
reality.  She did a wonderful job on removing his spleen and bad adrenal
gland.  I cannot express how greatful I am for this generous gift.
Meeting the needs of this family has been very stressful.  Dr. Heller
you have made a world of difference.  Thank you so very much!!
Sebastian sends greatful kisses!

I have scheduled the last two surgeries for the 1st and 2nd week in Aug.
I am curently running e-bay auctions to pay for these 2 surgeries.
Please check them out and bid if you see something you like.  I will post
as more auctions go up.

The rest of the crew is doing well.  I have one possible home lined up
for 2 of them.  That leaves a difficult to place trio still waiting for
a forever home.  If you have a place in your heart and home for a few
special kids please contact me.  They will be up to date on vaccines,
ADV neg, and have all current medical needs taken care of :)  Contact
me off list for details.

~Tara
PFRA