From:
Alicia K Drakiotes / Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 1996 20:51:15 -0500
Jim and Sue,
We all send our best wishes and prayers to you and Lucy.  She is in the best
hands with the staff at Brockport Animal Hospital.  I am sure they will do
all they can for her.  It is so sad to see the little one's when they are in
trouble.

( We have also sent some of our kids to Doc Edwards  and his staff for their
care and expertise.)

I will do my best to send positive enrgy your way and hope to hear the best
news soon.

Alicia at Ferret Wise