From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2008 00:55:04 -0400
I was simply reporting what the U.S. media said about this warning on
Danish meats and learned afterward in supportive letters from Danish
FML members that the Danish media had covered it extensively, saying
the same things because cooking kills salmonella. I have carried
reports of recalls of other types of foods and fluids when those
recalls have arisen in the past. If Kim chooses to read more into it
than that then that is her choice, though it is not necessarily shared
by others, including me.

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: