Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:56:00 -0500
This post is to the anon poster - who literally "tore" another member to
shreds, with hurtful, nasty and downright MEAN comments - regarding a
post that "offended" her.  Wow - you seem to be pretty uptight over a
small little diddy that someone wrote that I am quite sure - was NOT put
there to offend people, but perhaps make their day a little "brighter",
by trying to joke around.  Did it perhaps lack good taste?  Maybe - in
some people's point of view - but who are we to judge?

Now, perhaps not all of us are "fire and brimstone" over situations such
as this - and we all don't see things the same way.  That is what makes
us "individuals".  The post that was out there, that you took upon
yourself to slash the person to bits, was NOT directed to you - it was a
"story" to the whole group.

If you want to take it upon yourself to be offended over it - so be it.
The post was written with neither malice, or hurtful edicts - nor was
it directed to one person.  Your's, however - Holy Cow!!  What YOU
wrote here - WAS directed to one person - and it was directed with
unbelieveable amounts bitterness and nasty words, on YOUR part.  I can
see now why you hid behind the ANON status.  If I ever had the gall to
speak to someone that way - I sure would hide too.  Now, I have seen
offended.  I have seen offended and perhaps hurt.

I have NOT seen offended turn into such an incredibly rude and nasty
commentating individual.  Your words hurt ME and I didn't even write the
damn post!  We are all entitled to our own opinion.  I agree with that
one hundered percent.  We are also entitled to let people know when they
have offended us.  We also have the right to request that the offfending
party, do what they can to "not" offend the "offended" any further.  What
we SHOULD NOT BE DOING IS USING THIS FORUM TO PUBLICLY WHIP SOMEONE.
What on earth is it going to take to make people see this?  Your post was
not just rude, it was damned nasty and uncalled for - and you should be
ashamed of yourself.  Take your flogging's to a PRIVATE SITUATION PLEASE.

I don't know about the rest of the group - but I am damned tired of
people doing things like this - to other people.  What ever happened to
"do unto others"?  My advice to you: Try to relax a little.  Stop and
smell the roses.  THINK before you TYPE.  Once a bell is rung, it cannot
be unrung.  I would like to think that I follow the principles of
compassion, kindness and gentle correction.  It all comes back to you.
All the good you do - and all the bad as well.  I would like to think
that I will have more good come back to me - than bad.  How bout you?
If you would like to rip me apart, please feel free to do so - by
emailing me in PRIVATE.  I'd have done so for you - except since you
posted as ANON - I don't have your email address.

Kim and her Missing One - NOT OFFENDED Fuzzy Army of Albuquerque Idiots

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what I
want.....