From:
DRhoads2 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 19:48:20 -0800
My wife came home from work today and she said did you know that Mike
Tyson may face charges for animal abuse.  She said that he had abused his
ferrets.  Now I had not said anything to her about this but I had read it
on the list here.  It seems that the people she works with know she is a
ferret person and they had seen it on the local news station here in PA.
and had come to work to tell her about it.  We did not see the news
ourselves, I never watch it, to depressing but evidently it has reached the
news channels outside the local area of Las Vegas.  I hope it gets a lot
more publicity, maybe it will force the proper authorities to to proscute
to the hilt.  Course I am kinda miitant but I think they ought to hang him
upside down by the legs for several weeks and see if the blood runs out his
head.

I neglected to add something in my intro.  I was introduced to ferrets in
1994 and have been in love ever since.  I have learned more in the 4 months
I have been on this list then I ever did in 4 years prior to this from
books.

Dennis
The Terror Ten