From:
"Jamison, Paul E" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 10:01:15 -0500
In answer to Sukie and Randy's question about the wheelchairs for furkids,
the company involved is Doggon' Wheels.  Their website is at

http://www.doggon.net

I, too, enjoyed reading about Big Bear and his cool wheels.  From what his
shelter mommy said (he was spokesferret for Friends of Fuzzies in Oregon),
and from my own correspondence with them, I will never hesitate in stating
publicly that I think they must be saints on Earth.  They obviously care
very much about the furkids they help.

Paul E. Jamison
Office phone: (316)523-1322
Home phone: (316)263-8946