From:
Mary and Modern Ferret magazine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 20:59:37 EDT
Many of you probably know that Eric has been having bad problems with back
pain.  While we were attempting to get that under control, he developed
an intolerance to one of the drugs he was taking to control his Crohn's
disease.  So he had to stop taking it.  Now the Crohn's is flaring up and
he's getting fevers that we can't control at home.  So they want him to go
to the hospital for a couple of days so they can isolate the cause of the
back pain and get him on something to keep the Crohn's under control.  He's
dreading this (he hasn't been in the hospital since he was born).  At least
they're not talking about surgery.

So we're playing with the ferrets a lot today.  They seem to be in top
entertaining form.  Leave it to the weasels. :o)

Anyway, please think good thoughts for Eric.

Thanks,

Mary & the Fuzzies