From:
"M. Stevens" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 17:03:25 -0700
Angela,
The number i got from the lady at the housing office at Fairchild was AFH
32-6009.  As being ex-AF myself afh did sound wierd but that's what she
said.  I could be mistaken however and it could indeed be AFI.  SHe read me
the reg on the phone.  Maybe i misread your note that day, it happens.  Well
I just thought I could add that info for anyone else who may not know!  Best
thing anyone can do is let your base commander see and meet your fuzzies if
you can.  Take them to a base picnic let the powers that be see how friendly
and loveable they are!

Matthew and his ferret fuzzies Peanut & Bijoux