From:
nikie dover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 09:59:24 -0700
Hi everyone I don't post very often, but I thought I would start with
saying thanks for all the advice on food, I started switching my old ferret
Max over to Totally ferret, boy did his energy level increase.  I also just
brought home 3 ferret babies last Friday.  I was a little worried about Max
liking a new friend he had been with Hobbes(just lost recently to insulnoma
@9 1/2) but it was love at first sight with Oddie, Chloe, and Daisy.  We've
had a few territory disputes, but they even rode home from the shelter in
the same cage.  This is my first experience with a shelter and had to drive
4 hrs one way to get there but to all the people considering getting a new
fuzzie or thier first, My recommendation is try a shelter we couldn't be
happier with our new family members.

Nikie