Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 22:09:59 -0500
I just want to thank everyone for their kind words and prayers..they have
meant so much to me and my family.  I've tried to respond personally to
everyone, but if I've missed you, please accept my apologies.  All of the
recent stress I've gone thru has caused a lupus flare and right now, it's
very difficult for me to think straight, much less sit at the computer and
type.  I will keep this short.

Cinnamin is doing good.  I don't think she is aware of what happened as
she wasn't with the rest.  She still has to have the eye drops, which she
hates, but the swelling in her eye has gone down considerably and after a
few stumbles, she's learned to navigate the cage without stepping off the
ramps.  Although I'm not sure, I think she might be seeing some differences
between light and dark.  We will know in about three weeks when she goes
back in for her check up.

Snow, on the other hand, has me worried.  Although she is giving lots of
kisses, she's definately showing signs of depression and has no interest in
playing.  Cinnamin and the cats have tried to get her to play a few times,
to no avail.  Thankfully, Snow is eating, drinking, and pooping normally,
so I'm hoping that in a few days, she'll be back to her normal personality.
We're spending a lot of extra time with them, so that can only help.

I rested most of the day today and with the help of my husband and some
friends, hope to get the ferret room cleaned out tomorrow.  I will also be
re-doing my ferret web page soon..I've tried to make a couple of changes,
but everytime I go there, I start crying again.

Please, check into one of those alarms that Ilena wrote about.  Considering
the price of other things that we consider "must have's" in our lives, $400
is a small price to pay to help prevent the loss of a beloved pet.

Hugs to everyone and their 4 legged fuzzy friends,
Mary Reeves, aka Shadra
Check out my web page!
http://users.ev1.net/~shadra