Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:20:21 -0400
The ferret community has lost another ferret friend with the passing
of Glenda this week. Glenda had been suffering from MS for many years.
She did not have access to a computer, so most of you on here probably
didn't know her, but there may be a few from eastern Washington who
still read this list and will remember her. She raised, cared for, and
loved her ferrets way before they were mainstream. She started a Ferret
Club and shelter, which is how most of us came to know her. Just wanted
to say "Farewell Glenda", I'll miss our ferret chats, but I know you
will have lots of little "friends" to greet you at the bridge.

Julie