From:
Rebecca Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 20:31:19 EDT
Hi Everyone,

I've been wondering this for awhile now and I'm sorry if this has been
discussed before.  Does anyone know why the Ty Company never made a ferret
beanie baby?  I went to a beanie chatroom and someone told me that they
read in an article that Ty Warner, the CEO of Ty, is allergic to ferrets
and that he hates them and that was the reason.  Has anyone heard or read
that about him or the company?  So far Ty Warner has deleted two of my
e-mails and I just e-mailed him again.  Persistence is the key isn't it ;-)
I find it very rude that he can't even take the time to read my letters.  I
just thought it was very odd that they made just about every other animal
like bats and even an ant eater and they never made a ferret.  If anyone
knows the real story behind the Ty Company please let me know.

Thank-you,

Rebecca and the fuzzy crew