From:
"Edward S. Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 09:11:29 -0500
Hi to all
I have some very bad news for my family.  It has come to the time I must
give up and find a new home for my Kids.  We just found out that my son
who is helping me out with my new home and living with me from time to
time has ashma and anytime he is around the kids he has to go to the docs
so they took tests and found he is alergic to them.  Also with my health
failing I can no longer take proper care of them so I am asking if anyone
has a good home for them in this area (close to Reading, Pa. please let
me know if you would like to adopt them.

They have two cages, one three level and one two level (for show) with
their bedding and toys and their names are Snoops, Snickers and crash.
They are very layback and lovable and they do a lot of tricks like,
sleep, eat, play and sometimes they even go to the bathroom but they
love their snacks.  They need someone who will care for them and give
them what I can't.  they get along great with other Ferrts.  Snoops is a
kisser and a past mis twiggy, Snickers loves to travel on your neck and
sholders and Crash loves to play.  Snickers and Crash love their necks
scratched a lot.  They are do for their distemper shots and have all the
papers.  If you could give me a donation it would please me but just to
find a good home is great.  I will also expect to keep in touch with
information from time to time and maybe even see them once in a while.

If you think you can give them a good home please call me at
610-929-2447 H, 610-914-1518 C or Email me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your understanding.

Love to all
Ed Crist Sr.