From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 12:39:37 -0500
So I just got Illura a new litterbox, one of the hi-corner triangular ones.
This is part of a larger remodeling project-- she's got a whole new cage
coming sometime next week.  But there is one thing I don't understand: This
is a product designed specifically for ferrets, seems like a great idea...
and she doesn't fit in it.  She has to scrunch way up in order to get all
four paws in the box and her butt in the corner.  And she's a little
ferret!  It seems strange, I know a lot of people who use these things and
have no complaints.  Admittedly, I feel kinda dumb for not noticing the
size problem before I bought it, but the damage is done.  I really like the
design, does anyone know if there's a bigger size available?

Rachel and Illura ("ok, I'm getting sick of having to get all scrunched
up just to poop!")