From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2007 09:35:15 -0400
Tonks...This is Puma in Massachusetts. Yes, Puma. Listen up, because
I'm rarely in a good mood and I haven't done my guided visualizations
yet today.

I would like to know (because I haven't heard anything from Ms. Issy's
mother on the subject, and somebody needs to speak out) um, young Mr.
Tonks, precisely how do you intend to support Ms. Issy after your
wedding?

She will need a trousseau of good quality toys, of course. A fine,
roomy, marital hammy built for two. Fleece. A matching set of sleepy
sacks.Preferably quilted. The sort of kibble to which a young lady of
quality has become accustomed. Then, there is of course 'Tone, Sticky
Vitamin Paste, Hairball Remedy, nail clippers, coat brush, mild shampoo
for those rare baths that hoomins insist upon, and comprehensive
veterenary health insurance. (Bob Church will no doubt send a
toothbrush as a gift if he can't attend the festivities himself, so
you're off the hook, there.) These aren't one-time purchases, either.
They need replacing as the years pass.

Well, how about it, Bub? You got a job? I mean a *real* job, not just
flying around in green underpants and a cape showing off your muscles?
Something that *pays* and has benefits?

Have you both gotten your *ADV* tests? I see you blushing! It's 2007
Tonks, c'mon! We can talk about these things in the open. Do I have
to come over there and bite you to get a straight answer?

Have you discussed.....Kits? Neutering doesn't preclude Kits, you know.
There are plenty of Kits that need hammies. And how will you support
*them?*

Hmmmmmmmm?

Puma in MA
(Ping and France snickering in the background!)