From:
Anna Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 15:06:54 -0500
Sebastain -is blind in his right eye and almost blind in his left he has
to turn his head to be able to see from the side of his eye:(.  And he
has a small infected gland in his eye lid that we are going to do warm
compresses with and keep an eye on him as well.

Minnie -we are going to kep an eye on her he dos't want to do surgery the
case's he's seen before weren't good he is more uped to doing meds.  he
gave me some stuff that when she has a spell give her some and 1/2 of the
meds she is on and a little baby food and were just go from there her
time with Insulinoma is questionable:(.  we may do ultra sounds to see
what we can see I will talk to Val then again to Dr.Beer if he would like
to come down and watch it.  BG test was 89 her soft poops he said could
be from the rich baby food and stress.  (it will be soft then reg.)

Darla -she's a nut case just an ol mean deaf girl that runs side ways he
said hes seen ferrets do it before so she is just odd:0.