From:
Terra Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 01:08:26 EDT
Hello all!

I want to inform you of a few IMPORTANT things that will be happening
with my fundraising.

First of all, YES - I will be continuing to make my items and donate to
shelters.

The important information is that the web page that I have always
directed you ( <http://ferretville.net/terra/fundraiser.html> ) will
be no longer as of October 1st.

My friend that was so gracious in lending me the space and helping me
create a site to show off my items will not be renewing her web space.
Melissa, thank you for all you've done for me.  I will always be
grateful.

For the time being, you are still able to access the site.
Please email me at:
for any future inquires, orders, questions, pictures, etc.  I will be
happy to continue to help until I am able to get another site up and
running.

To be quite honest, I am looking forward to making items for you all
during the holidays.  But, I am also going to be dealing with family
business as well PLUS my baby's 1st birthday!  Please do not let any of
this make you reconsider contacting me for items.  I love to make the
orders!

With regards to your donations going to the shelters: Since I will not
be hosting a featured shelter, you can let me know who you want your
donations to go to.  If you don't' care, or you aren't sure you can
always let me pick a shelter in need or it can just go in to my
"replenishment" funds to buy more supplies for my items.  I am happy
to do whatever you wish.

As always, thank you thank you thank you for your continuous support!
I will try and contact everyone to see if you would still like me to
keep your contact info on hand for my future web site.  Or, you can just
reply to me and let me know.

Everyone enjoy the rest of summer.  I will be in touch again real soon.

Hugs,
Terra

For great gift ideas:
<http://ferretville.net/terra/fundraiser.html>