Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 00:00:13 EDT
There have been several kind people that I know of in the last month that
have lost a mother or a father.  Here I am all wrapped up in little Maria,
and you have lost a lifetime person who made you, raised you, taught you,
was always there for you--- I just wanted to say how sorry I am.

I spoke to my father driving home from church tonight.  I talk to his
picture on the refrigerator.  He has been dead about 3 years.

I would like to die when my mother does if I am not caring for little ones
at the time.  I have no children or husband, and will miss my mother
dreadfully when her time comes.

There was a documentary about a male chimp in the wild that just pined
away and died after his mother died.  I would want to do just that.  Not
healthy.  But it is the truth.  I don't dwell on it.  It is just a flashing
truth that pops up in my mind when something makes me think of my mother
dying.  My Mom is one of my best friends, and is the one who taught me the
value of baby rats, mice, bunnies, and homeless cats.

I cannot imagine the pain that some of you are going through.  I do not
want to imagine it.  I do believe in heaven.  But that does not stop the
hurting of the people left behind.

I just wanted you to know how sorry I am for such a stabbing hole in your
heart and soul.

Lisette