Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 06:22:41 -0500
Hey guys!

Seymore's here, whew he's a busy guy!  He stole my CheWeasel!  I stole id
back d'ough <dook>  He's alweady taken my sock fwom me, don' know where
dat went!

We had *two* Gushi's come here a few days ago!  Dey decided to join up an'
have taken de whole Bwidge by storm.  Double twouble <chortle>Dey're in the
ball park now, dey even manage to xpwode some of de balls <chuckle>

Morticia awwived in a *weal* huwwy.  Woo-hoo she is *gorgeous*!  I'll take
her to my corner any time!  She wooked kinda spooked for a second dere but
she has a *heap* of fwiends an' dey *all* came wunnin' to pway wiv her.
Wight now, she's snuggled up wiv her fwiends.  She did ask me to tell her
mom dat she weally does wike it up here.

Hey Seymore - leave my CheWeasel awone!  Bwing dat back!  Gotta go get my
CheWeasel back now,

Buh Bye!!

Skeeter

Visit some of my fwiends!