From:
Heather Hodges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:49:49 -0700
Hello all, I'm just getting into the rescue aspect of ferrets and wanted
to get these three some publicity.  Originally they were 'stolen' from
someone who was abusing them, then nursed back to health by the person I
got them from.  She has a lot of other small animals, and the ferrets
were attacking them.  That's why she called me to keep them until they
could get a better home.

Wizard- 1 yr old neutered male silver fert, has mitts and bib.  Very
friendly guy, a bit dominant with other ferrets but he got along fine
with mine with only one argument.

Gandalf- 5 yr old neutered male albino fert, largest fert I've ever met.
He's extremely friendly, he got along great with everyone!  Would like to
stay with Arwen.

Arwen- 2-3 yr old spayed female albino fert.  She's great with people,
but our first attempt at putting her with other ferrets (except Gandalf
and Wiz) failed.  She may have just been overwhelmed, we'll try it again
tomorrow.  Would like to stay with Gandalf.

These guys are located in Laramie, WY.  If anyone is interested, or knows
anyone who is, my phone # is 307-742-9733.  Adoption fee, interview, and
contract required.  Also, if anyone knows any online websites I could
post them on for more views, please let me know!  I can email pictures
to anyone interested.

Thanks!
Heather

Heather ;o)