From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 19:29:55 -0500
First, a couple of notes:

1.  Please do not submit any more surveys, as I finished collecting them
on Sunday morning, and am now working on tabulating them and releasing the
results.

2.  Thanks to all of the wonderful people who came to the NYC gathering on
Saturday!  I had a great time, and hope we can do it again soon.

Now, on to the results.  These are the preferred months for the
international FML gathering, listed in order of preference:

1.  June
2.  July
3.  May
4.  September