Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 19:13:25 EST
Hi FML,

I have fallen in love with one of Kathy Nelton's ferret afghans on her
Ferret Reflections website.  The problem is that Kathy has to have at
least 10 orders before she can go ahead and order her minimum of 30.  I
was just wondering if anyone else is interested in the I (heart) Ferrets
afghan with 3 ferrets in color?  If so, please let Kathy know ASAP.  I
would really love to have this as a wall hanging in my ferret room.  It's
beautiful.  I just need some other ferret lovers to order one as well.

Here is the link: http://userdata.acd.net/ferret/afghans.html  (It's the
second one).

She is also willing to sell them at cost to ferret clubs or shelters, who
could resell them for profit.

Thanks everyone!

Dodie