From:
Gerald Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 2010 17:50:45 -0800
I am trying to find a grant or grants for the shelter that I volunteer
for, Denise's Delightful Dookers Ferret Rescue In Auburn WA.
http://www.washingtonferretdelights.org/

Currently we do not own a Scanner so I am looking for money to get one
for the shelter, I dont really know where to find grants being offered.
When we get a scanner it needs to be a universal scanner that can read
the many different chips on the market. Also if the grant is enough we
may also look into chipping every ferret that leaves the shelter. When
you buy chips for 130+ ferrets that can get quite spendy. Also if
anyone wants to help by donating, that is GREAT, there is a paypal
button on Denise's page.

Gerald Stewart
Rambo, Pepsi, Diesel, And Tweak
And the Foster kids, Doodles, Gus, Spunky, Billy, and Kaluah.

PS Does anyone have a link for good ferret urns? I need one large
enough to hold my original six, I have only lost two of them (One
juvenile lymphoma and one adult lymphoma) But they are in separate wood
boxes and I think they should be with each other in the same container.
Its what they would want.