From:
Gay Maulden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 01:36:45 EST
Hi all:

I am really jacked!!!  Daisy Mae and Gallopause (cat?) are famous.  Modern
Ferret has them on the "Pink noses" page.  I put a ?  by cat because he
thinks that he is a fert.  He weighs 17lbs and insists on trying to get
into the fert cages.  The food is better in there I guess.

Thats all....I just had to brag a bit.

Gay
Ferret Haven Shelter/Rescue of Boise, Inc.
Chester, Felix, Charlie and Prissy feel that Daisy Mae isd being a snot
now that she is famous.  They bit the cat to get him down off his high
horse.  Ah yes...life in my zoo is a blast.  Thank god for the little
beasties..they make everything wonderful!!!!