From:
Kym Costanzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2011 22:10:09 -0400
Hi all -

The Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter's 6th annual Rescue Raffle
winners will be drawn this Saturday at our Ferret Fandango ferret show.
Tickets are still on sale and will be through midnight Friday night
only. Our ticket sales are WAY down and we rely on this fundraiser
to pay down our vet bills so we can continue to provide care to the
ferrets in our shelters.

Three cash prizes will be awarded: $500, $200, and $100. Tickets are $5
each or 5 tickets for $20. For all the details about the fundraiser, or
to buy tickets, please visit www.ferretclub.com/rr.

Thanks for reading, and many, many thanks and dooks to everyone who
has/will buy tickets!!

Kym
Vice President & Director of Fundraising
Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter