From:
Holly Rachelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 15:18:13 EDT
Im am so sad to say.....Rosco my old man died today!!  We dont know why
he died but he died in his sleep and he didnt suffer and we think it was
because of old age!!  The lady said he was 3 but he looked about 7....
I cried but i know he is in a better place, at the rainbow bridge, and
there wont be a time when i look at a ferret and not think of him!  I
just cant believe that he passed, and i only spent 8 short months with
him, but i got him from a terrible hom and i know now that he was in a
better place his last months!!  I sure loved that little old man,......
im really sad right now, I Love You Rosco!!

-Holly