Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2014 21:30:50 -0500
Welcome to The Original FERRET FABULOUS FINDS AUCTION HOUSE..
This week we choose:
Big Lick Ferret Shelter & Hospice as Shelter of the week to receive
10% or more of our sales from Auction House.

Auction starts Sunday Jan, 19, 2014 at 6:00 PM EST and runs thru
end of week- Friday Jan 24, 2014 at 9:00 PM EST

Please help us - help make a difference!!

Paypal Donation address: [log in to unmask]

Op: Debbie Saunders Location address:
4902 Morwanda Ave., Roanoke, VA 24017-4224
Paypal: [log in to unmask]
Website or FB pages; www.biglickferretshelter.com also on FaceBook
FaceBook link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/blfsh/

The BLFSH is located in & provide services to ferrets & their owners
as well as other animal shelters that have had ferrets surrendered to
them or found as strays in Roanoke Virginia & surrounding local area.
The shelter was established in 2005 as the need became apparent after
the Star City Ferret Club was founded. Some people were wanting to
surrender ferrets instead of joining the club. I had gotten my first
two ferrets by way of a coworkers Veterinarian wife and I soon learned
I didn't know jack about ferrets so I started the club.

Big Lick Ferret Shelter & Hospice
www.biglickferretshelter.com
Please help us - help make a difference!!
Paypal Donation address: [log in to unmask]

Please visit & bid on our many Fabulous items as your Purchases can
help many !

AUCTIONS BEGINS 6:00 PM EST Sunday eve Jan. 19, 2014 and ends
Friday eve Jan. 24, 2014 at 9:00 PM EST
***PLEASE be aware -PAYMENTS are DUE within 24 hours of Auction end
and we accept Paypal & Credit cards thru Paypal Invoicing~~~~~~~~~~~

Who is FFFAH? We are a Group of Artists that pull together every week
to present our Fabulous goods to the public for sale -WE are an AUCTION
HOUSE. We thank those who step into our House every week to purchase
our items as we are self supporting. Instead of sending our 10% to
an Auctioneer every week for use of the group - we choose to send
Donations to a Ferret shelter in need, Sometimes we can send more but
that is a personal choice. WE welcome you but we do not welcome anyone
who would desecrate or challenge us for the good work we do. Please
enjoy our site - Bid & win & enjoy ... The ARTISTS of FFFAH

Please read rules & enjoy bidding and we Thank you for all you do to
help so many ferrets!!

Artist send Donations to : [log in to unmask]
Go here to view & Bid Please
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FFFAH/