From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2010 19:18:05 +0300
Hi Dave,

A couple years ago i had a surrender ferret that came in to the
shelter, i had a couple tong toys and he just loved them a couple weeks
later when i found Pippin he was in his cage and he was throwing up his
own bowls and when he did poop it was like a shoe string comming out of
him, i took him to the vets and there from x rays he had a big blockage
they did emer surgey on him, i almost lost him but he pulled thru the
surgey, i got home then evening and found the tong toys in his hidy
hole in the qurateen room he had ate the top of the rubber off plus
been chewong in it, i threw them all out and im scared of it happeneing
it again to one of my kids so to me they are dangres

Susan- Director
Arkansas Ferret Rescue for Hospice and Sp Needs Ferrets