From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2011 01:44:55 -0500
THE FERRET VILLA FUNDRAISER
http://www.villaferretsfundraiser.com/

UPDATES ON THE FERRETS

Out of the 17 ferrets, we lost Apollo to this dreaded H1N1 and out of
the 16 here, at this time only 2 ferrets are in need of nebulization
but we know this can change at any time. Sub qing, meds, soup feedings
and supportive care is where we are at right now. Our vet continues to
tell us that because so many are older or are compromised with other
health issues, that the fight is not over as yet. We sure hope he is
wrong!

We work mainly with the Kenton County Animal Shelter, which is a kill
shelter. I think we are on speed dial there both day & night as those
ferrets need to be picked up immediately before they are to be put
down. Others come into our shelter from people that have seen us listed
on the AFA, SOS sites or from word of mouth.

THANK YOUS

JULIE, how do I ever thank you enough for the creation of such a
beautiful site. I think you should be creating web sites for people
as a way to supplement your Shelter needs, but don't quit sewing -
please. lol

TARA, JULIE, ANGELA AND DEBBY none of this would have been possible
without all the work that you all have done to make all of this happen.

TO THOSE THAT DONATED ITEMS, another big thank you. Without your
donations the girls would not have been able to produce such a
wonderful Fundraiser. Thank you for your kindness, one & all.

So we, like most of you, are taking one day at a time at present.

Sincerely,
Cindy & Tom Scheidt