From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 15:44:38 -0700
Itz me again.  I know you all luv me oodles of noodles!

Did you know that there were some really cool thingies on eBay fer ferret
hoomans?  Well did you also know that dhem thingis will help raisin money
for Support our Shelters?

U did?

Dhen y u ain't bidden?

Maybe u jusz waitin on me to remind ya?  You too sweet.

You have to look at these.  But hurri caz they ended soon (Dec 4).  I
know uz been buzi with raffles and giving tree and everything...so how
about buyin' something for yourself for a change?  Wouldn't that be nice?
And the two figurines are of little ferrets.  So you can have "good"
ferets as momma says.

So...goes takes a look and bid on something fer yourself.

All of them
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems
&userid=sosferrets&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Raikes Bears 1989 Lionel
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2967878634

Ferret Sewing Room Figurine
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3641179677

Garden Ferret Figurine
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3641183776

Andz remember... you not only getz something fer u, you help shelter
ferrets around da world!

LuvZ and Hugz,
Princess Pepper
www.supportourshelters.org