Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 06:55:18 -0600
Spring has sprung and I'm ready to hit the river and the woods again.  My
normal ferret sitters, hubby and son, will not be available to keep my
babies while I go.  I was considering taking them with me and keeping
them in the tent.  Hs anyone taken ferrets tent camping before?  How did
it work out, and any advise you can share on how to manage five curious
fuzzies in a tent?  I do have a very small (small for one ferret) cage
that I use for travel because it fits perfectly in the back of my jeep
wrangler.  But I can't leave them in that the entire day.  I do have
other options if I must, but I would rather not put them up in a shelter
or kennel, if I don't have to.  We are planning on going this week, with
the kids on spring break and the weather still not too hot I just don't
want to wait.

Shelley