Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2010 11:48:11 -0500
Thanks everyone for your responses. This is concerning the 2 1/2 year
old rescue with lymphoma and the vet wanting to do exploratory surgery
to see if the abdominal tumor is removable. I've decided against the
surgery and to increase her Prednisilone. After reading opinions and
weighing the good and bad, I decided there is a greater chance the
surgery will do not good and/or harm compared to being able to do
some good.

Debbie,
Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue