From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 10:01:27 -0500
>>AFA wants all shelters known<<

Like STAR* doesn't?  STAR*'s Resource listing contains over 1100 names,
addresses and phone numbers.  Too large for many people to pick up with
their home computers, but if you can handle the load, you can access the
whole list through Ferret Central, Ferret World, and a mailing from the FML
provider.

Shelters That Adopt & Rescue Ferrets
P.O. Box 1714
Springfield, VA 22151-0714

For a self-addressed envelope STAR* will send:
*  list of all ferret shelters, clubs, contacts, vets, product sellers, etc.
   that are known to STAR* for your state or zip area;
*  Ferret Care information provided by Modern Ferret Magazine;
*  information about STAR* Ferrets, our newsletter and care package;
*  coupon for $1.00 off Feline Pine cat litter (Wood based pellets are the
   best stuff for ferrets, IMHO)

If you would like to be added to STAR*'s listing, please request a form to
fill out - there is no charge, but I like to have things in WRITING rather
than trust e-mail.  YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A SUBSCRIBER TO STAR* TO BE ON
THIS LIST.  JUST KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT FERRETS.

Thank you very much for your past and future support.

Pamela Troutman Grant / STAR* Ferrets