From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2008 16:37:53 -0800
Hello Everyone,

Hopefully you have already ordered your Famous Ferrets of the FML 2009
Calendar. SOS is also pleased to offer the 2009 Hand full of love art
calendar. We invite you to come and meet the ferret community through
delightful drawings that capture the famous people of the FML and
ferret community.

A few of the famous people you will meet, if you haven't already, are
Troy Lynn Eckart, Sean Stout, Renee Downs, Bob church, Diane Wall and
Boots, a Black-Footed Ferret.

SOS would like to thank Donna Spirito for offering her talent and
wonderful drawings to this project and for making it available to
SOS as a fundraiser to help shelter ferrets. Also thanks to Dianna
Desrochers for her work on the project.

For an $10.00 donation you will receive one of these wonderful
calendars and will help a shelter ferret have a happy holiday. This
time of year SOS picks a number of shelters and tries to make the
holidays a little better for the ferrets there. We need your help
to do this.

Please send payment made to Support Our Shelters and mail to:
Kat Parsons
Artwork Calendar
P.O. Box 285
Cairo, IL 62914

Or Paypal using [log in to unmask] as the pay to.

Thank you for helping SOS help shelter ferrets.

Sharon Bearden :)
For SOS
http://www.supportourshelters.org