From:
Kim Latas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 07:36:27 -0600
Hi Everybody!

You did such a great job answering my earlier post about food & vaccines
that I'm going to run to you guys again with my newest questions:

1. What exactly is 'Duck soup' and 'Woozle Goo?' Where do I buy it?  What
is the brand name?  Do I make this at home?  Do I use it every time my
ferret refuses to eat or save it for "real" emergency situations??

2. Is there any sort of internet site with Photos and ID of the various
breeds of Ferret that I can view?  I'm already discussing a Ferret "#2" with
my husband and I'd like to know what different ones are available, and what
they look like.

Thanks in advance!
Kim Latas
Spirit Lake, IA