From:
Jeff Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 08:26:27 -0700
>From:    April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Bite of love
>Does anyone else out there get the "nip of love"?  What I mean is, it
>seems like sometimes, for no reason, one of my ferrets (two in particular)
>will come ambling in, nothing going on, and bite my foot.

April,

My gal Penny does the same from time to time.  I've always thought it was
her way of saying "Hay, Play with me you big Twit!?"  The nip changes from
time to time too.  Most of the time she just nips and maybe wrestles with
my foot as I try to walk by.  But every so often she licks the vain on the
top of my foot then chomps on it.  She's never remotely broken the skin,
but it always startles the hell out of me.

On a bad note, I keep catching her newest place to poop.  Last month she
began doing her thing in my white sock drawer (she likes to sleep one floor
up in the white underwear drawer).  What a lazy little ...

Anyway, she's now taken to pinching her loaf on the very edge of my
mattress into the corner of the bedroom.  All this despite the fact that
I change her litter pans twice daily.

OY VAY

Jeff